Thursday 14 January 2016

Thinking thursday

This morning we continued to work on our fine motor skills sewing and colouring our own mitten story.  We built snowmen out of playdough and built winter wonderlands out of blocks.  We played scooters and scoops in the gym.

I liked playing scoops with my friends.
I liked playing trains
I liked playing outside
I liked making puzzles with the teachers

This afternoon we built igloo's out of foam blocks.  We also learnt about items that sink and float in the water bin.

The teachers are the best
I liked playing sink or float in the water bin
I liked playing scooter hockey and scoops
I liked making an igloo with the Styrofoam blocks
I liked reading books to my friends
I liked playing the new hammer and letter sounds game

No comments:

Post a Comment