Tuesday 26 January 2016

Terrific Tuesday

This morning we talked about different ocean animals. Did you know that crabs can walk faster sideways? Did you know that an octopus has no bones? Did you know that crabs and lobsters have exoskeletons?
Some of us are doing surveys about narwhals and orcas.







experimenting with different colours

un macareux

Outside fun!

Look at the ocean animals!

puzzle teamwork

experimenting with watercolour and crayons

building with 2D shapes

Writing in our Wonder Journals




I made a hammerhead shark!


We are in a submarine!



We are decorating our ships!

I'm reading to my friend!


Library books about ocean animals



We also went to the library to exchange our books this morning. Miss Rose read us a great book about Snowmen at Night.

I liked colouring ocean animals with my friend.
I liked reading with my friend.
I liked colouring with my friend.
I liked building at the blocks with my friend.
I liked playing Ninja Turtles outside with my friend.

I liked going to the library and getting a Pete the Cat book.
I liked playing on the ipad at the library.
The teachers are the best!
I liked making a hammerhead shark!
I like all of the new library books for the class.
I liked making a boat!
I like singing Oh Canada!



No comments:

Post a Comment