Wednesday 6 January 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

Bird feeder update: our bird feeder was completely empty today! We had to fill it up this morning. Hopefully, we will see some birds eating seeds soon!
We are finding out more information on North Pole animals and South Pole animals.








I liked working with Miss Emma, searching for sight words with a magnifying glass.
I liked playing outside in the snow, moving some snow balls around.
I liked playing hide and seek in the snow.
I liked playing in the igloo and at the craft center.
I liked sitting with my brother on the bus this morning.
I liked making the puzzle.
I liked playing in the igloo and fishing with my friends.
I liked playing on the snow mountain outside.
I liked making Arctic animals.
I liked sliding on the snow mountains.
I liked making a beautiful seal.
I love the teachers.
I liked playing a guessing game with my friend.
I liked playing with the train set.
I liked using snow as a hockey puck.

This afternoon, we started learning the polar animals in French: un ours polaire, une otarie, un narval, un pingouin, un caribou.










Comments from this afternoon:
I liked playing outside in the snow with my friends.
I liked colouring with my friend. 
I liked painting with white glittery paint.
I liked playing tag on the snow hills.
I liked making a penguin book.
I love playing in the snow!!
I liked making a kitty bed with the snowballs.
I liked making a little snowflake craft.
I like doing the blog!
I liked playing in the Arctic water bin.




We made little books about Emperor Penguins. Your child can read the book with you tonight. You can ask them where penguins live, how do they stay warm, are they good swimmers, how do they walk, what do they eat?

There is an important note about the skating activity in your child's school bag. We are also sending the January Scholastic orders. If you are interested in ordering books, please complete the order form and return it to school by January 13th. Thank you!

Labels
Please label all clothing items. There are many children who have the same kinds of boots/mittens, etc. 





No comments:

Post a Comment