Wednesday 27 January 2016

deep sea wednesday

This morning we worked on sea animal syllables at circle time.  During center time we practiced counting with our paper plate sea creatures insuring our octopuses and other creature had the right amount of legs, we also worked on counting with sea animal pictures counting out the different animals and circling the right number.  We also explored marine biology (what a word!!!) being veterinarians in the aquarium centre.  We then went to gym and played hockey and basketball.

I liked doing attendance using sea creatures
I liked making jelly fish at the craft table
I liked colouring and writing in my wonder journal
I liked making ships at the block center with my friends
I liked making crabs and an octopus at art
I liked eating snack with my friends (yummmm strawberries)
I liked being a marine biologist

This afternoon we worked on our printing our deep sea colouring page writing what our favourite ocean animal is (what is your favourite ocean animal?).  We did a lot of building in the block center, and got creative with Mr. Potato head.

I liked building blocks with my friends
I liked being with my friends
I liked making an itsy bitsy ocean book
I liked playing in the snow outside
I liked colouring and ocean picture
I liked experimenting with colours with the roll and colours

No comments:

Post a Comment