Thursday 14 January 2016

Windy wedesday

Today we read the story of the mitten and worked on our fine motor skills coloring the animals and sewing the two pieces of our mittens together.  We made artic animals out of playdough and coloured more artic animal masks.  We also worked on our sight words looking for them in a snowy picture with a magnifying glass and writing them down.



I like making my mitten story, my favourite was the owl
I liked reading transportation stories with Mrs.Miller
I liked building and hiding with the trains
I liked playing with my friends building houses out of blocks


I liked making artic animal fact sheet colouring
I liked playing blocks with my friends and building a ship
I liked playing superheroes outside with my friends
I liked the new teacher coming
I liked making a frozen puzzle
I liked making a house with my friends
I liked fishing in the igloo

No comments:

Post a Comment