Tuesday 19 January 2016

Chilly Tuesday

This morning we learned about shapes and made art out of shapes.  We used circles to make penguins at the art centre...spoiler- this afternoon we are making walruses!!.  We practiced our number making polar animal dot to dots.  We learned a new polar animal dance and song!  We are now on our way to the library for new books!

I liked making penguins with my friends!
I liked reading books to my friends
I liked the dance
I liked eating snack
I liked playing at the Bristol blocks with my friend

This afternoon we worked hard on our walruses.  We walked around the class taking a tally of who liked polar bears and who did not.  Many of us worked had building structures with different blocks. Your children will like to read you a Winter Animals book they coloured this afternoon.

I liked making a walrus
I liked eating snack
I liked watching some of a documentary on bears
I liked reading Brown bear Brown bear
I liked when my friend read me two books

No comments:

Post a Comment