Tuesday 12 January 2016

Snowy Tuesday

This morning, while we were completing attendance by talking about polar animals, we noticed that there was a squirrel hanging upside down from a branch eating bird seed from our bird feeder! He was quite flexible and definitely hungry! It was very exciting! We decided to write and draw about it in our journals.



                                            Wow Squirrel!!!!
Fishing for arctic animals!

a narwhal - un narval


writing in our wonder journals!


Building puzzles as a team!!
Hard at work


making penguin cookies!

I like my strawberries for lunch
I liked fishing in the igloo
I liked making puzzles with my friends
I liked playing winter skylanders outside
I liked doing construction outside building an igloo
I liked making art
I liked working on numbers with Mrs Jessica
We enjoyed snack a lot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment