Monday 14 November 2016

Beautiful Monday

Such beautiful weather for November! Today, we decided to change our kitchen into a restaurant. We had a discussion about what we would need to have a restaurant. The students came up with a good list! We are busy making some menus, working on puzzles, making numbers out of playdough and taking care of our hibernating and migrating animals. We also went to the gym to get some exercise and develop our gross motor skills.

Reminders: 
Tomorrow is our library day and reading log day. Thank you to everyone who sent in the library books today.

Don't forget to sign up for interviews as soon as possible as there are only a few spots left. If we run out of spots please let us know you would still like an interview in your child's communication book.













Comments:
I like coming to school.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like the hibernation station
I like playing with the blocks.
I like eating snack.
I like the new restaurant.
I like making a menu.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like tidying up.
I like the doll house.
I like going to the gym.

This afternoon, we are making pizzas on our light table. We are learning teamwork as we build with straws and connectors. We are counting links and challenging the students to make letters or numbers out of legos.








Comments:
I like drawing a picture.
I like playing at the numbers.
I like making a chef hat.
I like making a bear at the craft table.
I like riding the bus to school.
I like making numbers with the legos.
I like tidying up.
I like playing with my friends outside.
I like playing soccer outside.
I like reading a funny book.
I like the dollhouse.
I like having lunch.
I like the straws and connectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment