Thursday 24 November 2016

Snowy Thursday

We are sooooo excited for the Dance-a-thon! Some of the children raised over $50 so they were given Beanie Boos as a prize. Congratulations!













I like drawing with the pastels.
I like the hibernation station.
I like the dollhouse.
I liked getting a Beanie Boo.
I like building with the blocks.
I like the playdough.
I like having a snack.
I like making my pizza.

 Check out our dance moves!














Reminder: We will be in the library for interviews tonight. Please knock at your assigned time.

Comments:

I like going to the Dance-a-thon!
I like drawing a picture of myself at the Dance-a-thon!
I like seeing my grandma and grandpa at the dance party.
I like tidying up the crayons.
I like playing outside in the snow.
I like drawing myself and my friend at the dance-a-thon!
I like painting at the craft table.
I like making a pizza at the light table.
I like playing at the craft table.
I like the whole day.
I like getting a beanie boo.
I like singing Oh what a special night.
I like dancing with Miss Jessica.
I like dancing with my Mom and Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment