Monday 21 November 2016

Il neige!

What a beautiful, snowy day! This morning, we are talking about food, sorting food into different food groups. We are making puzzles, using wiki sticks with numbers, building with wedgit blocks and making pictures with shapes and pixel blocks. We are also working together to make food group posters with food flyers.
















I liked playing in our restaurant.
I like playing in the hibernation station.
I like playing outside in the snow.
I liked seeing my mom visit.
I like tidying the kitchen and sorting it into food groups
I like playing at the doll house.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked playing at the carpet with blocks with my friends.
I liked the whole day!

**Reminders:
Dance-a-thon pledge forms were due today. Please return any outstanding pledges tomorrow. Thursday afternoon will surely be a lot of fun!

Library books and reading logs due tomorrow.

Blankets were sent home Thursday to be washed, please return them as soon as possible.

Scholastic orders are due December 1st.

This afternoon, we have a new food survey out, we are writing menus, counting fruits and building with tinker toys. We are also making Dairy and Grains posters.










Comments:
I like building with the magnets.
I like counting the fruit in the plates.
I like playing outside in the snow.
I like doing the survey - pizza was the most popular food.
I like making pizza at the light table.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like the sand box.
I like when Mme plays the piano.
I'm so excited for the dance-a-thon.
I like the dollhouse.
I like tidying up.



No comments:

Post a Comment