Monday 7 November 2016

Sunny Monday

This morning, we are talking about peace. We read a beautiful book called The Peace Book. We are also learning a song about a poppy. We are building, looking at animals in viewmasters and drawing them, writing the room, writing words in playdough and placing animals in their habitats. We have new blue sand which has been turned into an ocean with some ocean animals. We also have some gym time this morning to get some exercise.

Reminders: Tomorrow is our library day and our reading log day. Please make sure all books are in your child's bag. Thank you!


















Comments:
I like playing with my friend in the kitchen.
I made Pete the Cat with blocks.
I like when Mme was playing the piano.
I like building a tree house.
I like the new blue sand.
I like helping Miss G.
I liked playing outside.
I like playing with the viewmasters.
I like playing at the hibernation station.
I like tidying up.
I like riding the school bus.
I like playing in the gym.


This afternoon, we read a story about a bear needing lots of food. We are painting poppies to make a wreath for Remembrance Day. We are playing animal dominoes, using word tiles to write animal words, making animals out of shapes and preparing dinner in the kitchen. We are also learning a beautiful song about a poppy.













Comments:
I like being friend of the day.
I like tidying up.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making my poppy with red paint.
I like singing the poppy song.

Reminders: Tomorrow is our library day and our reading log day. Please make sure all books are in your child's bag. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment