Wednesday 9 November 2016

Sunny Wednesday

Reminder: Poppies will be sold at school for the next three days.

This morning, we are reading about animals living underground. We have an interesting book that has some clear pages and we can see inside the burrows. We are making hibernating bear crafts, working with pixel blocks, making words in playdough and looking at animals in viewmasters and trying to draw them. We have a poppy scene at the light table. We have a presentation in the gym so we are doing some yoga in the library to get some exercise.










We participated in a great presentation about allergies with Mr. Kyle Dine. It was quite informative and entertaining!

 http://www.kyledine.com/


This afternoon, we read a story called The Busy Tree. We decided to make some animals for our classroom tree. 









Comments:
I like going to the gym.
I like playing with my sister outside.
I liked making a poppy with the pastels.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like eating lunch.
I liked it when the man played his guitar.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like doing the survey with my friend.
I like making a puzzle.
I liked making a bear.
I liked singing Oh Canada!
I like sitting on the carpet.
I like making a chipmunk for the tree.
I liked the puppet show in the gym.



No comments:

Post a Comment