Friday 4 November 2016

Pajama Friday

Happy Pajama Day! We are nice and cozy in our pajamas today. We read a book about the importance of poppies today. We also sorted some animals by migration or hibernation. Did you know that some bats hibernate and some migrate? Did you know that owls hibernate, except for the snowy owl - it migrates? We are drawing our favourite wild animal for our gallery wall.
During gym time, we have Rocks and Rings so we can learn about curling!





















Morning comments:
I like learning curling.
I like sweeping in the gym (for curling).
I like the playdough.
I like tidying up.
I like making my wild animal.
I like playing with my teddy.
I like making a picture for the gallery wall.
I like reading a book about poppies.
I like tracing the letters.
I like the kitchen and the hibernation station.
I like playing with the animals.


This afternoon, after some body breaks and calming down yoga, we read an information books about chipmunks. We learned that they live in burrows.





Have a great weekend!

I like having circle time.
I liked using the view masters.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked building with the legos.
I liked having my teddy bear.
I liked singing the poppy song.
I liked having pajama day.
I like coming to school.

1 comment:

  1. That was a busy week! Hope the teachers have a well deserved relaxing weekend. Thanks for sharing the pics

    ReplyDelete