Friday 25 November 2016

Festive Friday

We had a very exciting morning as Mr. Wayne brought us a Christmas tree! With flickering lights! As soon as Mme took out some decorations, the tree was decorated in a flash!
This morning`s playdough challenge is to write words with the playdough. We are drawing our favourite foods and tracing numbers. The restaurant is hopping and the big bristle blocks are very popular this morning. It`s our last day to complete the food write the room activity so there are many clipboards floating around the class.






















Reminders:
Please send in library books on Monday. You do not need to send in the reading log until Tuesday.
Scholastic Orders are due December 1st if you are interested in ordering books.
On Monday afternoon, at 2:45, we are having an Advent celebration to begin the Advent season.
Have a great weekend!

Here are a few pictures from our afternoon:











Comments:

I like playing outside in the snow.
I like painting.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the dollhouse and painting.
I like the whole day.
I like playing at the kitchen with Miss Tania.
I like making a food mixup.
I like putting up decorations on the tree.
I like singing Christmas songs.
I like climbing the snow mountain! :) (more like a bump)
I like making a snowman.
I like playing the frog game.
I like drawing my picture.

I like the When Jesus was born song.


No comments:

Post a Comment