Wednesday 23 November 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

We are celebrating Bullying awareness and prevention week tomorrow by wearing purple. Tomorrow is our Dance-a-thon - we are getting very excited.
This morning, we sorted fruits and vegetables with our restaurant play food. We are completing a roll and colour activity, cutting out our favourite food in flyers and working our fine motor muscles with playdough. We also had some exercise time in the gym.









Reminders

**Interviews are tomorrow night, if you have booked a time online,  confirmations are not sent out as the system will only let you choose available times meaning you got the time you selected. We look forward to seeing you then.  Our interviews will be conducted in the library as our class is used for child care, please knock at your appointment time to help us stay on time as interviews are only a fast 10 minutes.**

**Dance-a-Thon tomorrow!! Kinders will be dancing from 12:30 to 1:00 feel free to join!**













I like working with the pixel blocks.
I like playing at the restaurant.
I like singing Candle, candle.
I like doing the calming out activity.
I like playing in the sand.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like going to the gym.
I like the whole day.
I like making a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment