Monday 28 November 2016

Marvelous Monday

This morning, we talked about the story of Baby Jesus. We are making Advent wreaths at the crafts, at the playdough, we are making numbers, at the religion center, we have the playmobile manger scene and we are exploring with gears. We also went to the gym and played with scoops, soccer and hula hoops.





I liked making a tree person.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like making a wreath.
I like tidying up.
I like the whole day.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing with my friend at the religion center.
I like the Christmas tree.
I like going to the gym.
I like drawing with the pastels.
I like playing with the playdough.









I like making a beautiful Christmas tree.
I like to play the Baby Jesus dramatic play.
I like the dollhouse.
I like playing outside.
I like making a picture with my friend.
I like painting.
I like having snack.
I like riding the school bus.
I like resting.


Tomorrow is Library Day and Reading Log Day.
Please encourage your child to get ready by him/herself - snowpants first...

We had a beautiful Advent liturgy this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment