Thursday 3 November 2016

Rain, rain, go away....

We are very busy today, acting out Goldilocks and the three bears, practicing our letters and numbers, using tangrams, building, making habitats for animals. sorting animals by whether or not they migrate or hibernate. We even have a survey asking our friends if they would prefer hibernation or migration.
We are also using ipads and osmo, waiting patiently for our turn.



















Today's comments:
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like the blocks.
I like working on the ipad.
I like the Clifford video.
I like building with the legos.
I like playing with the gems at the light table.
I like being the friend of the day.
I like riding the school bus.
I like resting.
I like the new survey.
I like the hibernation station.


Tomorrow is Pyjama Day. Please wear your pj's to school as a fundraiser for United Way.


No comments:

Post a Comment