Wednesday 2 November 2016

Warm Wednesday

Even though it's warm today, we are still talking about animals getting ready for Winter. Where do they go? What do they do?
This morning, we are working on tracing letters, using playdough, placing animals in their right winter habitat, and building structures. We are learning a song about hibernation to the tune of alouette.

We are also exercising in the gym.














Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing with the animals.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like the playdough center.
I like doing a survey with my friend.
I like making a spaceship with the magnets.
I like having my snack.
I like writing the room.
I like riding the school bus.
I like coming to school.
I like the dollhouse.
I like the hibernation station.
I like singing the hibernation song.


This afternoon, we read a funny story about a cranky bear, trying to hibernate.
We are painting geese flying in a v formation.









Afternoon comments:

I liked making a bear.
I liked when my friend was friend of the day.
I liked playing outside.
I like the kitchen.
I like coming to school.
I liked eating snack.
I liked painting some geese.
I like singing the hibernation song.
I like making a puzzle.


Please encourage your child to put his/her coat on independently. Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment