Friday 11 November 2016

Remembrance Day

This morning, we had a beautiful Remembrance Day ceremony. We are making poppies, making numbers out of playdough, and doing some yoga to stretch and relax.










This afternoon we worked on hand eye co-ordination with lacing, we built with ello blocks, We traced letters with white board markers and made poppies with the peg boards.  We also had the ipads out and some of us had a turn with osmo numbers or letter tracing.










Reminders:

Please send in your child's library book on Monday - that way, we are sure to have it for our book exchange on Tuesday.
Have a great weekend!

Comments:

I like working on the ipad.
I like making a poppy.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like drawing a poppy in my journal.
I like writing the word poppy.
I like tidying up.
I like reading a book at the end of the day and counting to 100!
I like seeing my Dad at lunchtime.
I liked playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like tracing the letters.
I like writing I remember in my journal.





No comments:

Post a Comment