Tuesday 1 November 2016

Tuesday

We all seem a bit tired today! I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! Today, we are reading a Goldilocks story so we can act it out in class. We are also going to the library to exchange our books. One of our friends brought in some flowers and we are painting them with watercolours. We have new playdough! Thank you! We are turning the costume center into a winter animal habitat center. This is a work in progress! We are continuing our favourite treat survey.

















Comments:
I liked playing with the numbers.
I like playing in the animal habitat area.
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked tidying up.
I like playing the piano.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I liked painting flowers.
I like playing with the cute little animal toys.
I like singing Oh Canada!
I like making patterns with the gems.

This afternoon, we read a story called Leaves about a bear getting ready for Winter. The reading ladies were here to read with us. Please make sure you return both reading log books every Tuesday. You can write every book you read at home in the reading log. 






Please continue to send in healthy snacks for the first morning snack. Thank you!

Comments: 

I liked going to the library.
I like it when the reading moms come to read.
I like getting a new book from the library.
I liked tracing the letters.
I like coming to school.
I like to write.
I like holding Miss G.'s hand outside.
I like digging for treasure outside.
I like having my snack.



Friday is Pyjama Day as a fundraiser for United Way.















No comments:

Post a Comment