Tuesday 15 November 2016

Sunny Tuesday

This morning, we acted out the three little bears play. We went to the library to exchange our books. At centers, we made signs and chef hats for the restaurant. Some of us visited the hibernation station. At playdough, we made some numbers. We also played with the tinker toys and the pixel blocks. We have a new Write the Room which is very popular.





















I like being a chef at the restaurant.
I like playing in the sand.
I like the hibernation station.
I like making a chef hat for the restaurant.
I like the write the room.
I like the restaurant.
I like playing outside.

Our reading ladies are here this afternoon. Thank you, reading ladies!





Comments:
I like coming to school.
I like the kitchen.
I like making food.
I like making my pizza .
I like playing outside.
I like drawing food in my journal.
I like tidying up the crayons.
I like writing the word pizza.
I like making the sign.
I like the reading ladies.
I like writing my name.
I like going to the library.
I like my whole day!
I like the book with the special pen.

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment