Tuesday 22 November 2016

Reading Tuesday

We are exchanging our library books this morning. We also acted out our 3 bears play. We are learning to be a good audience. We are finishing our food posters, counting fruit, making pictures out of shapes and using wiki sticks to make letters. Our restaurant is still a popular spot! We are asking our friends about their favourite foods.










Reminders: Thursday is interview night. We will be meeting with parents in the library as Childcare is in our class. In order to help us stay on time, please knock on the door at your scheduled time. Thank you! If you can't make it to the appointment, please call the school and leave a message. Thank you!

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child has extra mittens in his/her school bag.

Please note: Our reading ladies could not visit the class today. Please continue writing in your child's books in the reading log. They will get new books next Tuesday. Thank you for your understanding.














Comments:

I like making my picture.
I like coming to school.
I like finding Cc's.
I like making a rainbow Christmas tree.
I like singing Take a Walk to Christmas.
I like playing in the restaurant with my friends.
I like making a present for Mme.
I like the song Candle, candle...
I like tidying up.
I like drawing the snowy tree picture.
I like working with Mr. Potato Head - drawing a picture of what I made.
I like playing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment