Wednesday 16 November 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

Rain, rain, go away.... This morning, we are reviewing letters and making words with -at. We are using wiki sticks on letters, making numbers out of playdough and making pizzas! Our restaurant is a very busy place - but we might have too many cooks in the kitchen! Some of us are creating volcanoes out of pixel blocks and making all kinds of cool structures with the wedgit blocks. Write the room is again very popular today!




















These are some of the prizes that can be won at the Dance-a-thon.

I like playing in the restaurant.
I like going to the gym.
I like the playdough.
I like the pastels.
I like the magnet words.
I like tidying up.
I like coming to school.
I like riding the bus.
I like the wedgit blocks on the carpet.
I like making a shape pizza.
I like playing outside.
I like the special pen that reads the book.
I like the pixel blocks.
I like eating my snack.

This afternoon we made "spaghetti and meatballs" at the art center, made delicious meals in our new restaurant. built sequencing puzzles and experimented with building with magnets and pattern blocks. 













Reminders: Scholastic orders are due Dec. 1st if you are interested in ordering books.
Dance-a-thon next Thursday, Nov. 24th.

Comments:

I like coming to school.
I like tidying up.
I like riding the bus.
I like playing at the restaurant.
I like playing in the sand.
I like seeing the big stuffies.
I llike when Mme plays the piano.
I like drawing a picture.
I like playing with the pixel blocks.
I like decorating the tree.
I like spelling the word bat.
I like making spaghetti.
I like the whole day! :)
I like reading a book with the special day.
I like the magnet blocks.


PD Day on Friday.



1 comment:

  1. I have a pretty good idea who said they like the big stuffies 😉! So many great pictures, thank you for your hard work on the blog.

    ReplyDelete