Friday 23 November 2018

Friday, November 23rd

This morning, someone brought in a Christmas song book. We just had to sing Deck the Halls. We then counted how many days until Christmas!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Morning comments:

I like colouring an elf and a Santa.
I like reading on the couch.
I like working at the magtiles.
I made a big tower with the magtiles.
I like playing at the puzzles with my friends.
I like the marble works.
I like when my friend played Mary had a little lamb on the piano.
I like when Mme read the Deck the Halls book.
I like playing at the playstix.
I like making a flipping picture.































The children are playing What time is it Mr. Wolf?

Afternoon comments:

I like putting the numbers in order.
I like playing the Spot It game with Mme.
I made Baby Jesus' barn at the soft blocks.
I like playing What time is it Mr. Wolf outside.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like colouring.
I like playing at the blocks with my friends.
I like playing outside in the snow.
I like sliding on the big hill.
I like making a picture.
I like playing at the lego with my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment