Wednesday 7 November 2018

Wednesday, November 7th

We are talking about peace in our class and in our hearts.

Our buddies came over today for some Remembrance Day preparation and crafts.

Thursday: Litterless lunch

Friday: Pizza Day for those who ordered pizza. We will be having a Remembrance Day celebration at 10:45. All students will be given sticker poppies to wear. Donations are accepted.

No library book exchange this week.

Please continue to send in healthy #1 snacks.

We play outside every day - even if it's a bit misty - please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. All clothing items should be labelled.

 If you are interested in ordering Scholastic books as Christmas presents, please let us know and we will keep them here for you to pick up. Book orders will be due November 15th. 

November 16th is a Professional Development Day.


















Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough center.
I like playing with the letters and the animals.
I like working with the trio blocks.
I like making a tight rope.
I like working with my friends.
I like making a swing with the candy blocks.
I like playing at the paint center.
I like the whole morning.











No comments:

Post a Comment