Wednesday 14 November 2018

Wednesday, November 14th

Our new hibernation station is open today. We have lots of animals getting ready to hibernate or migrate. Our learning buddies came over and we did some unplugged coding with them. Thank you buddies!

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly and comfortably. All clothing items should be labelled. Continue to encourage your child to get dressed independently.

Reminders for the week:

Wednesday: Progress Reports Sent home, please sign and return the brown envelope.You can keep the copy of the report card at home. Thank you!
Thursday: Library Day - please return library book in big ziploc bag.
Thursday is also the last day to order Scholastic books. If you want the books to be a surprise, write us a note and we will keep them here for you to pick up at a later date.
Friday: Professional Development Day - No school for the students.

Morning comments:

I like playing with the marble works.
I like writing words.
I like making a Canada goose.
I like the hibernation station.
I like playing at the blocks.
I like playing outside.
I like working at the craft table.
I like colouring my goose.





























singing while they play :)




Challenge: Can you make a den for the bear?
Afternoon comments:

I like playing on the piano "Mary had a little lamb".
I like the roll and colour.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the hibernation station.
I like writing numbers all the way up to 30!
I like working at the Grade 1 table.
I like when Miss Debbie read us some books.
I like making a house with my friends.
I like playing with the magtiles.

We also talked about hibernating animals at the end of the day. Some students might be asking which animals hibernate.

No comments:

Post a Comment