Tuesday 27 November 2018

Tuesday, November 27th

Today, the children discovered surveys. We had tried earlier on in the year but today they finally figured out that this was a fun activity! :)
Thank you to our reading ladies who came to exchange our books and read with us.

Reminders for the week:

Thursday: Library Day. Please return library book (it usually has a library bar code) in big ziploc bag.
Thursday is also litterless lunch day.

Please label all clothing sent to school - even neckwarmers and mittens. Thank you!

Continue to encourage your child to get ready independently. Just imagine a coat room with 24 kids getting ready! :)



















Morning comments:

I like playing in the grocery store.
I like colouring the decorations.
I like helping my friends with the puzzle.
I like the Spot It game.
I like the peg boards.
I like doing a survey.
I like the big Christmas puzzle.
I like watching Show and Share.
I like the colouring center.
I like the red brick center.
I like showing and sharing my book.
I like playing piano with Mme.
I like the craft center.







No comments:

Post a Comment