Tuesday 20 November 2018

Tuesday, December 20th

Thank you to our reading ladies who came in this morning to exchange our books and read with us. This morning we played a bit longer in the beautiful snow. We are working on numbers, spatial reasoning, Christmas wish lists.

Reminders:
Please continue to encourage your child to get ready by him or herself.

Thursday: Litterless lunch
Friday: Pizza day for those who ordered.

Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. We enjoy playing in the snow every day!






















Morning comments:

I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing outside.
I like making a wish list.
I like making a pattern.
I like playing outside on the hill.
I like playing at the light table.
I like the craft center.
I like the magtiles.
I like playing at the grocery store.
I like doing Show and Share.
I like playing on the carpet.
I like reading a book.







No comments:

Post a Comment