Wednesday 28 November 2018

Wednesday, November 28th

This morning, we decided to play in the fresh snow! We are writing the room, making patterns on ornaments, working cooperatively on puzzles and attempting to make a manger out of playstix. We are also talking about being Bucket Fillers - being kind to our parents, friends, classmates, teachers.

Tomorrow is our Library Day. The library book is a book with a bar code, it should be in a large ziploc bag.

Please send in extra mittens and label all items sent to school.

We have found a sweater that no one is claiming. Please let us know if it's yours. We also found a little book that was in someone's reading log - let us know if it's yours.

Does it belong to your child?

Does this belong in your reading log?











We brought some snow in from outside! It's melting!



Morning comments:

I like playing at the Christmas tree.
I like playing outside, making cookies.
I like playing at the playstix.
I like playing in the snow outside.
I like playing at the grocery store.
I like looking at the melting snow.
I like touching the snow. It felt cold.
I like working at the craft table.
I like working on a puzzle.
I like making a hole in a snow ball outside.
I like when Mme read my Christmas book.
I like reading books with my friend.
I like bringing snow inside.
I like making a manger with the playstix.
I like making a decoration.










Is your Christmas tree up at your house?





Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the art table, making some beautiful pictures.
I like asking people if their tree is up or not.
I like playing with the candy blocks.
I like playing with the big blocks.
I like playing the Spot It Frozen game.
I like building at the red bricks with my friends.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like doing a puzzle.
I like saving Mme's computer when it was about to fall off the desk! Thank you!
I made a giant house with the red bricks.
I like painting a snowman.
I made a big tower with the big blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment