Tuesday 13 November 2018

Tuesday, November 13th

Beautiful winter wonderland this morning! Perfect day to play in the snow! Thank you to our reading ladies who came to exchange our books and read with us! We have two more friends who have now read over 100 books! Congratulations! Way to go!
100 Book Club


We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly and comfortably. All clothing items should be labelled. It would be a good idea to have an extra pair of mittens in your child's school bag. Continue to encourage your child to get dressed independently.

Reminders for the week:

Wednesday: Progress Reports Sent home, please sign and return the brown envelope. Thank you!
Thursday: Library Day - please return library book in big ziploc bag.
Last day to order Scholastic book orders. If you want the books to be a surprise, write us a note and we will keep them here for you to pick up at a later date.
Friday: Professional Development Day - No school for the students.


Morning comments:

I like playing with the Trio blocks with my friends.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like playing in the snow!
I like the building candy.
I like when my friend made me a heart.
I like showing and sharing my hibernation craft.
I like climbing on the big snowball.
I like writing the word ME with the candy blocks.







































No comments:

Post a Comment