Thursday 22 November 2018

Thursday, November 22nd

This morning we are reading a book about a sick bear. We can relate as we have lots of runny noses in the class!

We also went to the Makerspace area to explore different activities.

We are sending home the children's log in for Zorbit's Math. This is a free math software you can access from your computer at home.

Friday is Pizza Day for those who ordered pizza.

Book orders have come in. Most are in school bags. Some are still at school if you asked for us to put it aside for later....















Morning comments:

I like colouring.
I like playing with the Frozen characters.
I like playing with the waffle blocks.
I like the hibernation station.
I like the Spot It game.
I like the cash registers.
I like finding a new friend.
I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like playing in the learning commons.
I like going to the dentist.

This afternoon, Miss Candi, (retired from our school a few years ago) came in to volunteer and show us how to code the Blue Bot. She will be coming in every Thursday afternoon to help with coding instruction. Thank you Miss Candi!

The book we read this afternoon.

I made a Christmas pattern!

Christmas trees out of loose parts.









No comments:

Post a Comment