Thursday 15 November 2018

Thursday, November 15th

This morning we are singing our Hibernation Song and talking about different animals that hibernate. We are also going to the library to exchange our books. This was actually the first time that every single student had brought back their library book! Way to go!

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly and comfortably. All clothing items should be labelled. Continue to encourage your child to get dressed independently.

Reminders for the week:
Progress Reports were sent home yesterday, there is no place to sign on the report but please sign and return the brown envelope. Thank you!
Thursday is also the last day to order Scholastic books. If you want the books to be a surprise, write us a note and we will keep them here for you to pick up at a later date.
Friday: Professional Development Day - No school for the students. Have fun playing in the snow, girls and boys! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!









Challenge: can you make a bear cave?




Lots of action in the hibernation station!

Our cashier is ready at the grocery store!




Morning comment:
I like playing with the magtiles.
I like making a list.
I like playing in the grocery store.
I like making a wish list.
I like making a big bear cave with a bear in it.
I like playing at the hibernation station.
I like building a big castle.
I like going to the library and taking out a book.
I like playing outside.
I made a giant house with the magtiles.
I like making patterns with the men - blue, red, blue, red...
I like playing the Spot It game.
unplugged coding activity











23 blocks high

snack with friends


No comments:

Post a Comment