Monday 26 November 2018

Monday, November 26th

This morning we are learning our French Pere Noel song. We are writing Christmas words, writing numbers on the number line. We are still enjoying our Hibernation Station and our grocery store. We also have a small Christmas tree in the class. It was decorated in 5 minutes flat!

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading Log day - please return reading log as well as 3 little books and ziploc bag.

Thursday: Library Day. Please return library book (it usually has a library bar code) in big ziploc bag.
Thursday is also litterless lunch day.

Please label all clothing sent to school - even neckwarmers and mittens. Thank you!

Continue to encourage your child to get ready independently. Just imagine a coat room with 24 kids getting ready! :)
























Morning comments:

I like decorating the Christmas tree.
I like colouring my hibernation sheet.
I like working at the Grade 1 table.
I like playing at the Hibernation Station.
I like building witih the waffle blocks.
I like writing Christmas words.
I like the grocery store.
I like playing at the art table making a hibernation picture.
I like making a house with magtiles.
I like the marble run.

Can you make a bear cave?


Can you make a pattern?






Can you put the numbers in order?




Afternoon comments:

I like making a craft.
I like playing at the grocery store.
I like making a chimney.
I like making Christmas lights.
I like the chimney challenge.
I like the playstix.
I like playing with the numbers.
I like reading to my friends.
I like building a chimney.
I like decorating the Christmas tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment