Monday 19 November 2018

Monday, November 19th

This morning we played in the snow - it was so much fun. Please make sure your child is wearing his or her snow pants first thing in the morning. Some days, we like to play in the snow right away!

This morning we are making Christmas lists, making bear caves, practicing our numbers on number lines and shopping at the grocery store. We are also visiting the hibernation station. We have a new Spot It game to find numbers and shapes. We are really enjoying that!

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Please send in reading logs and 3 little books in ziploc bag.
Thursday: Litterless lunch
Friday: Pizza Day for those who ordered.

If you have not already done so, please sign and return the brown report card envelope. You can keep the report card at home. Please do not seal the envelope as we will be reusing it for the next report card. Thank you!

































Morning comments:

I like playing at the candy blocks.
I like pretending we are going on a bear hunt at the blocks and singing a song.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like playing at the grocery store.
I like playing at the blocks and making a bear den with my friends.
I like making a cool snowflake with the candy blocks.

Afternoon comments:

I like playing the perfection game.
I like making a horse.
I like making a puzzle.
I like making a beaver.
I like making a craft.
I like playing outside.
I like climbing on the snow.




No comments:

Post a Comment