Thursday 15 September 2016

Brisk Thursday

It's a beautiful, sunny day in Kindergarten. This morning, we started a new activity called <Ami du Jour> where we choose one friend's name and then describe this friend in French, example: mon ami a les cheveux blonds. Son t-shirt est blanc et gris. We also have the felt pieces to help as visual aids. The friend of the day gets to be first in line all day and chooses who gets to go first at centers.






















Miss G. is an educational assistant in our class during the afternoons.

This afternoon we continued reading about Noah's ark and colored our very own ark.
We continued working on our patterning with different fall manipulatives and gems, and sorted farm animals in their correct homes.

Today's Comments:

I liked making a person in the ark.
I loved making crafts for my friends.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing in the sand.
I liked going on the slide.
I liked playing on the climber.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked playing with my best friend.
I liked having a snack.




No comments:

Post a Comment