Friday 23 September 2016

Fabulous Friday

The sun came out just in time for the kids to play outside this morning. We read a Fall Mixed up book this morning then we played our alphabet game. At centers, we are making Fall books that are having us try an read and learn our colors, building structures from our community and monuments around the world which requires to work on planning as we need to decide what blocks to use to get the right shape, we are exploring playdough, using the peg boards to make fall pictures and work on our fine motor and hand eye coordination skills and playing a Van Gogh painting matching game showing us famous painting, different art techniques, and working on our memory. We also visit the gym on Fridays, today we played hockey and worked on our hullahoop skills.













This afternoon, we are exploring different centers. We are painting with watercolours, doing some math activities such as roll and colour addition, dry erase numbers and counting links. We are also developing our fine motor skills by lacing some cards.






At the end of the day, we read an interesting book called A Story Line and then we drew in a picture following the same story line.





 

Such creative pictures!

Today's comments:
I liked catching some slimy worms outside.
I liked playing outside with my friend.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked driving to school.
I liked playing outside on the climber.
I liked playing with the dollhouse.
I liked drawing a picture.
I liked making my storyline picture.
I like coming to school.
I liked talking french with my friends.
I liked painting.

Have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment