Friday 16 September 2016

Colourful Friday

This morning, we are reviewing our colours in French by looking at some Van Gogh paintings. We also read a funny book called Vincent paints his House. By the end of the book, the children were asking to paint "Starry Night" so we took out the watercolours and the brushes!
We are also working on cooperation while working on a giant puzzle and learning how to use scissors in the playdough!

"I'm painting Starry Night!"


























This afternoon we sang some songs, made pictures and practiced our fine motor with peg boards, and built with pattern blocks. We had our first fire drill this afternoon. We all did a very good job of going outside quietly and quickly.
We are turning our bus stop dramatic play center into something different for next week. Stay tuned!

Today's comments:

I liked making persons on my fire truck.
I liked the fire drill but the bell was loud.
I liked colouring.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked going out for recess.
I liked playing in the little house.
I liked making a fire truck.
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked making a puzzle.
I liked painting.
I liked the fire drill.
I liked playing at the religion table.
I liked resting and snack.
I liked making Starry Night!
I liked eating.
I liked reading Vincent Paints His House.
I liked getting our new dramatic play area ready.







No comments:

Post a Comment