Monday 12 September 2016

Chilly Monday

Wow! The girls and boys were so quick at lining up this morning! Way to go! Remember, we line up in line A, with Arthur the owl.

This morning we are building structures while exploring gears and pulleys, we are enjoying the play-dough while exploring crab apples, creating a mural about our favorite part of kindergarten so far, and rearranging words to make sentences in the reading center! We also go to the gym with Mrs. Jessica and Mme Charlotte and played volleyball and soccer.

Now that the cooler weather has arrived, please encourage your child to get ready on his or her own, especially with coats and shoes.










Does it float or sink?





Please return blog permission form and information page. Don't forget to sign both of those forms. Thank you!

Comments from today:
I liked making an apple.
I liked playing at the dollhouse.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked drawing.
I liked working on the mural.
I liked playing at the light table.
I liked recess today.
I liked reading a book with my friend.
I liked playing with the ello blocks.
I liked having snack.
J'aime jouer avec les blocs.
I liked playing outside.
I liked when Mme read books to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment