Monday 26 September 2016

monday

This morning Mme.Chantal was away and Mrs.DaSilva came to visit.  We read a story about the colors of Canada, colored pictures about what we had seen in the book, played with playdough, and did some letter sound associations.  We also had gym class this morning where we played scoops and soccer.

I like playing outside with my friends.
I liked playing in the sand with my friend.
I like going to school.
I like eating a snack.
I like playing in the gym.
I like singing O'Canada
I liked playing listen and move in the gym.
I liked ridding the school bus.
I liked reading at the reading center with my friends.
I like playing on the climber.
I like playing at the math center with my friends.
I like playing scoops in the gym.












This afternoon we read the story The Leaf Man and made our own leaf creature.  We did some patterning, sorting and matching shapes. Also, we built wonderful structures with the tinker toys.

I liked playing with the blocks.
I liked playing outside.
I like playing in the sand with my friend.
I liked making my leaf butterfly.
I like having snack with my friends.
I like playing with my friends.
I like playing on the climber with my friends.
I like eating my lunch.
I liked playing in the apple orchard.
I like reading with my friends.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making my leaf picture.
I liked getting my sticker.


No comments:

Post a Comment