Wednesday 28 September 2016

Busy Wednesday



This morning we read a story about sunflowers and talked about a Van Gogh
painting of sunflowers we had seen in some of our previous stories.  Mme.Chantal 
brought in some sunflowers and a yellow vase for us to draw at the art center.  This also led to a conversation about science as we laid out pieces of the stems and our friends noticed there was water inside.  We began asking why? and learnt the plants drink water through the stem like a straw for the flower to drink.We continued to work on our fine motor skills by cutting, making shapes, and stamping word in playdough. We worked on math and the alphabet by matching tangram shapes to make letters and fall pictures.




















I liked playing outside with my friend.
I liked playing with playdough.
I like playing listen and move in the gym and being a race car.
I liked coloring pictures.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making a sunflower picture.
I like tidying up.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked reading in the book center with my friends.
I like coming to school.
I like playing with the dollhouse.
I like sorting fall objects at the light table.













This afternoon we broke out the paint and painted our classroom sunflowers. We also worked on letter sounds, built puzzles, and did some lacing. 


I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked eating snack with my friends.
I liked playing outside.
I liked going to sleep.
I liked coming to school.
I liked doing the blog.
I liked helping clean up the art table.
I like helping the teacher.






No comments:

Post a Comment