Wednesday 14 September 2016

Windy Wednesday

We have so many things happening in our class today! We read a book called The Dot and then we each made our beautiful dot pictures and Madame Chantal made gold frames for them! We also worked on sorting and classifying, making patterns, reading and sharing. Today we played basketball and hockey in the gym.

This week, we are also practicing for a fire drill, today we had an extra kindergarten drill as it is many of our first time doing so.

Our classroom is looking more beautiful every day with all of your children's art work on the walls.


The wheels on the bus...






It's a busy reading corner!





This afternoon we played with new blocks called tubers! and read a Clifford story called Backpack puppy.  We worked on our fine motor and made fall colored pictures with tissue paper, and practiced our cutting skills making a frame for out art work.  We are also working on our life-skills by working together on the kitchen and school bus center. 














Today's Comments:

I liked making dots.
I liked practicing the fire drill.
I liked drawing dots.
I liked playing with the foam blocks.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked going outside for recess.
I liked going outside.
I liked reading with my friend.
I liked having my snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment