Friday 9 September 2016

Sunny Friday

The boys and girls are getting quite quick at finding their line in the morning and lining up. Please remind them to look for the owl and the letter A. We are the first line by the gate.

This morning, we read a story about a crayon box that talked. Mme had brought in some hosta leaves from her garden and some of us tried to draw the leaves. We are really enjoying the playdough center and making all kinds of things.

building and measuring

drawing a hosta leaf

sorting fall manipulatives at the light table

We are going on a bus ride!

More building!

Mrs. Jessica

Reading in our little rocker chairs.


Getting ready for a picnic!

We just went by the Eiffel Tower!

Cooperative play at the cottage!

We played outside then had good, healthy lunches. After a little rest,, we listened to a story and then went to learning centers.








I made a diamond.!


Information sheets are in your child's communication bag. Please check, sign and return.
Comments from today:

I liked making a crayon box.
I liked playing with Legos.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked coming to school.
I liked colouring.
I liked making a person in the crayon box.
I liked getting the food in the kitchen.
I liked playing in the dollhouse.
I liked making all of my pictures.
I liked playing outside.
I liked reading.
I liked playing in the sand.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment