Tuesday 6 September 2016

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Welcome everyone! We are so happy to see you at school! This morning, we read a funny story about Pete the Cat driving the school bus. We also read a silly story about an old woman who swallowed a book.
Here are some pictures of our class and some of the activities the children did.

playdough and crab apples

house dramatic play

school bus dramatic play

train station with landmarks

library and religion table

making sentences



our piano and some books

our beautiful cottage

light table with fall tree and manipulatives

craft station

our owl - follow the owl to line up!

We can write!

I made a bus!



Comments from today:

I liked playing with the dollhouse.
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked drawing on the easel.
I liked eating my snack and painting.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked writing words.
I liked sleeping and painting.






1 comment: