Thursday 22 September 2016

First Day of Fall - c'est l'automne

It's a busy morning in Kindergarten. We are talking about Fall and reading a book called Sorting Leaves. We are exploring different centers and are using pastels again. We are exploring our fall sensory bin and cutting playdough. The kitchen is a busy place again today as is the Fall dramatic play area.













s
This afternoon, we read a story called Autumn is for apples and then we did a yoga pose called the apple tree!














Today's Comments:

I liked playing outside.
I liked playing at the dollhouse.
I liked finding treasure in the sand.
I liked making my apple.
I liked playing with my sister outside.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked singing Oh Canada.
I liked being friend of the day.
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked drawing my picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment