Wednesday 7 September 2016

Wonderful Wednesday!

We have some new JK friends in our class today. Welcome to our new friends!

We read a silly story called "There was an old lady who swallowed a desk!" The students thought it was pretty funny!

Parents: Please remind your children to look for our class owl when it's time to line up.


playdough ice cream

Some of our structures!



Watercolour station

This afternoon, we are building, painting, writing, reading, sharing and cooperating.





I made a painting of the book Press Here!




Class Comments:

I liked painting.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked playing at the dollhouse with my friend.
I liked playing outside with my friend.
I liked playing at the train station with my friend.
I liked eating.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing in the sand.



Parents: please sign and return the blog permission sheet as soon as possible. It's in your child's communication bag. Thank you! September newsletter in your child's communication bag.





No comments:

Post a Comment