Thursday 8 September 2016

Exciting Thursday

This morning, we all lined up outside by the fence. We are classroom A so we line up in line A. Arthur the owl will also be in the line.

This morning, we are learning how to sit <criss cross, apple sauce> and listening very well. We are working on not eating our lunch at 10:30 :)  We are settling in quite nicely!

Please sign and return the blog permission slip in your child's communication book.

Here are a few pictures of our day:









Comments of our day:

I liked making a bus.
I liked playing in the sand.
I liked playing with the dollhouse.
I liked the lace up cards.
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked coming to school.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I liked playing outside.
I liked reading with my friend.
I liked going on the slide.





No comments:

Post a Comment