Tuesday 27 September 2016

Sunny Tuesday

This morning, Mme Labrosse read us a story called <Grandfather, tell us about the totem pole>. At centers some of us coloured our own totem poles, and we experimented with gears at the block center. We also went to the library to exchange our books and read a story called Wolf Reads.












I liked playing on the play structure.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I like playing with my friends.
I like playing in the sand.
I like coming to school.
I like standing up for O'Canada.
I like being the friend of the day.
I like making a Totem
I like building with the gears.
I liked playing with worms outside.
I like playing playdough.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like going to the library.






This afternoon we continued working on our leaf men at the art table, made letters and fall shapes with tangrams, put the right number of seeds in the apples and traced letters with white board markers.

I like playing in the kitchen.
I liked tracing letters.
I liked making a scarecrow with the tanagrams.
I liked making a leaf man tree.
I like the school bus. to school.
I liked resting
I liked doing story retells


We are participating in Scholastic's again this year, Scholastic orders are due October 3rd if you are interested in ordering books.

No comments:

Post a Comment