Friday 30 September 2016

Fun Friday

This morning, we read an information book on trees. We now know the parts of the tree - the bark, the roots, the veins in the leaves. We did surveys asking our classmates what their favorite season is, and painted fall harvest pictures.





















doing some yoga












I liked playing outside. 
I liked playing at the paint center, 
I liked playing in the gym. 
I liked cleaning up.
I liked playing in the kitchen. 
I liked playing at the blocks.
I liked colouring a trophy.
I liked pretending to drive a car outside.
I liked doing my survey. 

This afternoon we practiced our cutting skills doing some gluing and pasting wit old scholastics magazines.  We practiced our fine motor skills with lacing cards, and built with magformers and Ello blocks.


Comments from this afternoon:

I liked making a tree.
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked tidying up.
I liked riding the school bus.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked the art table.
I like coming to school.
I liked doing yoga.
I liked the crunchy munchy story.




**A reminder the Terry Fox run is on Monday, October 3rd please ensure your permission slips have been returned as it is off school grounds, therefore your child will not be able to participate without it; A new copy has been placed in your child's lunchbag if we still need it.**

No comments:

Post a Comment