Monday 3 October 2016

Pumpkin or apple Pie?

We are doing a survey this morning, do you prefer apple or pumpkin pie? What is your favourite? We also did some subitizing this morning - fancy word for recognizing numbers on dice. This would be a good time to take out those family board games - good practice for subitizing, counting and turn taking. We have two new puzzles with our pictures on them. We are still taking surveys about our favourite seasons. The children especially enjoy walking around with a clipboard! We also had gym this morning were we played pool noodle hockey and volleyball.











Come look at my orchard!

What is your favourite season?

This afternoon, we sang a song about Terry Fox and coloured some pictures of him. We then went walked around the pit for the Terry Fox Walk. The boys and girls did a good job! A special thank you to all of our parent volunteers!







retelling a story

Comments from today:

I liked the dollhouse.
I liked running the Terry Fox Run.
I liked tidying up.
I liked playing outside.
I liked voting for the favourite pie.
I liked the legos.

Tomorrow is library day. 
We will still accept scholastic orders until tomorrow, October 4th.














No comments:

Post a Comment