Monday 17 October 2016

Marvelous Monday

What a beautiful Fall day! This morning, we read a story about Spookley the square pumpkin. The students then made different Spookley pumpkins. We are also working on finding rhyming words, writing Fall words, using fall manipulatives to count and cooperating in the kitchen and the costume center. We are also measuring ourselves with little pumpkins.

We are still missing some forms for the pumpkin patch. Please return these forms as soon as possible.

Tomorrow is photo retake day and class picture day. If you would like a retake for your child, please indicate it in your child's communication book - this week's page is green and there is a section to indicate whether or not you want a retake.













You are 10 pumpkins tall!

Morning comments:
I liked going to the gym. 
I liked playing with my friend.
I liked to listen and move in the gym.
I liked making a Spookley pumpkin.
I liked tidying up.
I like being the friend of the day.
I liked finding marbles for the marbleworks.
I liked playing outside.


This afternoon, we read a funny book about a lady who swallowed a bat and then started asking ourselves some questions about bats.....what do they eat? How do they sleep? Do they have feathers? We should start finding out more information about bats.







Reminder: Tomorrow is library day and Reading Log day. 
Please make sure all books are returned. Thank you!

Comments:
I liked making a Spookley pumpkin.
I like coming to school.
I liked seeing the bat pups on the screen.
I like the bat story.
I liked playing the clean up song on the piano with Mme.

No comments:

Post a Comment